Blog Archive

shopping spree

So as I have mentioned yesterday, I went shopping! I usually hate shopping during sales, as all the shops turn into Primark, even Harrods. Hundreds of people are pushing and pulling and God now's what else. The clothes are tried by millions of people and I feel like I'm walking into a VERY expensive thrift store, where all I can find are overpriced high street brands. I just rather go to this lovely designer vintage shop in Portobello, where at least  I know what I'm getting. Also next to that shop there is a little store with vintage designer jewellery. First time I've walked in I died 10 million times. I wanted everything from that shop! In the end I've decided that instead of buying a graduation dress from ASOS or ZARA, I will save up and get one from that vintage shop. Jewellery as well.


But back to what the post is initially about; what have I got and almost got yesterday! Let's start with the things I've almost got (it's a very short list). When I got into Harrods I first walked around the ground floor. I wandered into the perfume section and my eyes got Bambi big. The amount of people fighting over £5 cheaper eau de toilet was overwhelming! I wanted to get this new Tom Ford perfume, which is ideal for the summer. I tend to buy only 100ml; they just look better on my perfume tray! And they didn't have that size! I was devastated!!! Thank God for the very nice SA, who took my number and will call me as soon as they get that size back in stock. The other thing I didn't get from Harrods, were these AMAZING Dolce & Gabbana magenta pumps, which were on sale for £125. They've fitted perfectly and my SA was actually getting the box with the second shoe for me, when the most terrible thing happened....They've lost the BOX!!! I understand that they probably have thousand of boxes in the back but why did it had to be my shoe?! But she also said that she will call me when they find it, the other shoe is already marked as sold, I really hope they do find them!

So now for the good part. Some pictures of the things I've bought.


YSL Touche Elcat
Mango wedges
ASOS watch
Missoni headband
ZARA shirt
Sisley tee











I've also received some free samples at the Clarins counter.



So that's it for my sale shopping. I just ordered some stuff from House of Harlow 1960 and Belle Noel by Kim Kardashian from the States so you'll have to wait a little while for me to show you those beauties!


xA