Blog Archive

a mid-week night out


I always love going out for drinks in the middle of the week- well for me last night was really the end of my workweek, and for my friend Amanda it was the middle of hers. We had a few drinks, had a few laughs, did some shopping downtown (she suggested it, how could I say no?).

We went to Moxies for dinner and drinks and later on in the night we went to Earls for dessert (and another drink. yay!)

 striped skirt - h&m / black denim jacket - thrifted / white button down shirt (also in this post) - thrifted /
black watch - urban planet / studded black flats - target / buffalo head necklace - praise youth design

Here's a closeup of the necklace I'm wearing from my fashion line PRAISE YOUTH DESIGN! This necklace was really popular last weekend, the ones I made sold out quickly.