Blog Archive

Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara


I've been wanting this for a really long time now, I love using mascaras and having seen this on Pixiwoo on youtube I thought it's got to be great. I really like the packaging, it's very sleek and cute and purple which is my favourite color! I have tried many mascaras, high end and drug store and my biggest pet peeve is having a massive mascara wand which makes you poke yourself in the eye. My favourite mascara that I have ever had was the Benefit Bad Gal Lash, that also had a big wand but it made lashes thicker and longer. So I made sure my next mascara would have a nice slimline wand!


Rimmel claims that the triple pump wand will give you fuller curvier lashes.However to be completely honest I'm not entirely convinced. I really really wanted to love this but I found that it made lashes longer but not thicker there was definitely a difference but it is not as amazing as I had previously thought.

 The formula itself is very dry and it's quite hard to coat all the lashes and build up a second coat, this will give you spider lashes instead of evenly coated lashes. I'm quite disappointed because I have used a lot of really cheap mascaras that offered much better results.

  I will continue using this product and see if there is a change but it's definitely not the HG mascara I had hoped!

Has any one tried Sexy Curves Mascara?