Blog Archive

Sales

It's starting again. Every store in London will look like Primark on Oxford Street; packed, hot, everything lying on the floor. Sales. I hate them and love them. Today I'm have a loving feeling towards them. I had a chance to get some cute Hollister flip flops and hoodie, both 70% off. Then I stepped into H&M. Walked out of it with a stripe oversize tee (£5) and a Lanvin x H&M skirt (it was so lonely, hanging there on the rack - it turned out to be my size! I couldn't believe my luck) oh and did I mention it was 50% off? yep, I paid just £30! That's it for my sale shopping....until there is a sale in Zara and Mango!

BTW. sorry for the picture quality but my camera is having a meltdown. I really need to get a new one. Any suggestions?




Tlumacznie:

Znowu sie zaczelo. Kazdy sklep w Londynie bedzie wygladac jak Primark na Oxford Street; malo miejsca, duszno, wszystko lezy na ziemi. Wyprzedaze. Ja je kocham i nienawidze. Dzisiaj jednak przewaza to pierwsze uczucie. Udalo mi sie kupic japonki i bluze z Hollister, obie rzeczy byly przecenione o 70%. Potem weszlam do H&M, z ktorego wyszlam z bluzka oversized w paski za £5, oraz spodniczka Lanvin x H&M (wisiala taka samotna, i do tego w moim rozmiarze! nie potrafilam uwierzyc w swoje szczescie) oh, i czy wspomnialam juz, ze byla przeceniona o 50%? tak tak, zaplacilam za nia TYLKO £30! Juz koncze z kupowaniem na wyprzedazach....przynajmniej dopoki nie bedzie ich w Zarze i Mango!

PS. sorki za jakosc zdjec, ale moj aparat ma zle dni. Musze sobie kupic nowy. Jakies sugestie?








xA