Blog Archive

Batiste Dry Shampoo


Batiste Dry Shampoo Boho , this is something I've been wanting to try out for a really long time now and I thought it would be perfect for me. The other day I was wondering around Superdrug aimlessly and decided to get a bottle of this. Everyone has been saying how great this so I'm not sure why it took me so long to get one.

Batiste claims that this dry shampoo will revitalize greasy, dull and lifeless hair between washes whilst providing a heavenly sweet fragrance. I will say that first off the smell is every bit as amazing as it claims, it really is fresh and delicious kind of like a field of flowers in a bottle. According to my findings this beautiful smell consists of: lemon, orange and passionflower leading to an aromatic heart of spiced jasmine. lily and heliotrope. The luxurious base combines precious woods such as sandalwood and patchouli with sweet vanilla and powdery musks.

Spraying this in your hair between washes really gives a refreshing feeling and is especially handy if you are traveling or don't have much time. I like to wash my hair every couple of days but find that it does get greasy even if just washed the same day, so this is a great product if your hair just has a tendency to get flat and greasy.

A great trick to avoid this problem and give you a fresh hairstyle is to take sections of hair and spray with some dry shampoo and do some back-combing on the hair with a bristle brush to get some volume and make sure to do this at the front and crown of your hair and style into place. This is a really quick hair tip without having to use hairspray which doesn't really help with greasy hair.

Hope this was helpful for everyone!