Blog Archive

Inside My Sister's Makeup Bag!

If I haven't mentioned it before I like going into people's makeup bags, I love knowing what makeup products others are using. And if there's one person I know who loves makeup as much as me it's my sister! She always buys the best of everything and our tastes are not so different so I thought why not share with everyone what she carries in her makeup bag uses on a daily basis.

These are her favourite products and I must say she has stayed commited to some of them! she has been using her Olay Moisturizer for 6 years and her Rimmel eyeliner for 10 years! She is always in a rush so multi- use products are a staple. I wasn't exactly sure what I would find in her makeup bag but I knew that it would be full of great stuff!


So what's in the bag? :



Moisturizer :
Olay Double Action, Nourishing and Protecting Day Cream
L'oreal Studio Secrets Primer


Face:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 370 Toast Hale
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Apricot 
L'oreal Glam Bronze Duo
Ruby & Millie Concealer Duo
Benefit High Beam
Clinique Up Lighting Highlighter


Eyes & Cheeks
YSL Mascara
MAC Smoulder Kohl Pencil
Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner
MAC Two To Glow Mineral Eyeshadow
Dior Duo Eyeshadow in 695 Bronzy Look
Dior Blush in 553
YSL Ombres 5 Lumieres Eyeshadow


Lips:
Clinique Lipstick in 53 Glazed Rose
Dior Gloss in 654 Pearl
Revlon Just Bitten in Passion



Hair
Kerastase Oleo Relax Nuit
S Factor Smoothing Lusterizer 
Batiste Dry Shampoo


Fragrance:
Philosophy Grace
Chloe 
Marc Jacobs

I hope everyone enjoyed this post! What do you think of her products? Anyone using similar products?