Blog Archive

My Favourite Skin Care Products

When it comes to skincare the choice is endless and there's every type of product out there according to: price, ingredients and packaging. There are the amazing cheap products that you will find in everyone's bathroom cabinets and then there are the products that you want just because they're expensive or have been used/endorsed by a celebrity. I've found many products that I love and will continue to use but I think I would get very bored if I had to use the same thing everytime! So I change up what I use quite regularly to try different things out there. Here are some that I really love!


E45 Dermatological Cream,
This is probably the best cream I have ever used, it's simple and effective. I have been using this on and off for years and always come back to it, I love that the tube is a great size  and it is handy to put in my makeup bag. This cream is thick and smooth, it doesn't irritate or have any unpleasant smells it's far from anything glamourous looking but it gets absorbed into my skin and works wonders!


Soap & Glory Rejuvenating Serum
What can I say about this I bought this out of curiosity having never tried a serum. The texture is smooth as silk and a pea sized amount is all that's needed for the full face. The thing I love the most about this is by far the smell, it's simply the most delicious smell ever it really reminded me of Jaffa Cakes. It had a very sweet orange smell it was simply good enough to eat not like the intoxicating scents of your regular creams.





Avene Creme Hydratante,
I bought one of the moisturizers when I was in France and have loved the brand since then. There products are very gentle on the skin, there's no fluff as in fancy smells or unnecessary ingredients that's why its' so great.   When I think of Avene products I always think of good quality natural products.


Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel,
I tried a tube of this after having the Elemis facial at Harvey Nichols and I really enjoyed using this it felt very relaxing and it made my skin a lot brighter and did give a glow. The smell is really delicious and I was surprised I enjoyed it so much as I don't use face masks too often. This also contains Vitamin E, pineapple, and marine algae. The consistency is very milky and smooth and is just very enjoyable to use.

As you can see I'm more in to no fuss products, I like simple things that work regardless of the price. Fancy packaging is definitely attractive but there's nothing worse to me than to use products that you know won't work because of it being fancy or expensive.