Blog Archive

I'm sorry, oh so sorry!

My loves I am so sorry! I know I said last time that from now on I will update this blog regularly and I haven't kept that promise. I had some problems with finding a new job, which in the end I did find, and now I was very busy with finding a new place to live as my student dorm contract is finishing on July 4th. But yesterday I actually found a place to live! So now that all my worries are gone I can once again focus on the blogging! Until the June 28th I will post only editorials, trends, focus on celebrities etc. but not my own outfits. There is no good space in this place to take pictures of my outfits but the new apartment has a great wall, and even better garden, it looks like something from home&gardens magazine! I am also planning to start running every day so I will be posting some information about sports gear and trends. Did you know there is a number of different types of running shoes, depending on what ground you want to run on? I didn't know that and I think there might be a lot of people who run and don't know that either, which may damage their knees badly! OK that's it for now but you can expect a new post tomorrow!

xA

Tlumaczenie:

Kochane! Strasznie przepraszam, ze znowu nie pisalam! Wiem, ze przyrzekalam wam, ze juz tak nie bede robic. Mialam troszke problemow ze znalezieniem pracy (w koncu jednak ja znalazlam), a teraz bylam bardzo zajeta szukaniem nowego miejsca do mieszkania, jako ze moj kontrakt z akademikiem konczy sie 4 Lipca. Wczoraj jednak znalazlam swietne mieszkanko! Wiec teraz jako, ze wszystkie moje trudnosci zyciowe zniknely moge znowu zajac sie bloggingiem! Do 28 Czerwca bede tylko dawac posty o tematyce edytorials, trendy, focus on celebrities itp, ale nie moje wlasne zdjecia. Nie ma w moim obecnym pokoju w akademiku zbyt duzo miejsca gdzie moge zrobic zdjecie outfitow, ale w nowym mieszkaniu jest taka jedna piekna sciana i nawet lepszy ogrod, ktory wyglada jak cos z magazynu home&gardens! Mam rowniez zamiar zaczac biegac wiec bede rowniez dodawac posty o odpowiednim ubiorze. Wiedzialyscie, ze jest np. kilka wersji butow do biegania, na rozne rodzaje podloza? Ja do niedawna nie, i mysle, ze jest duzo osob, ktore tez moga o tym nie wiedziec i niszcza sobie w ten sposob kolana! Ok na dzisiaj koniec. Jutro mozecie oczekiwac nowego postu!


xA