Blog Archive

MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer


Today I was in MAC and and I picked up the MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC 35, I have never owned a concealer from MAC before but I have heard so many great things I knew I had to purchase one. When I walked in to the store I was torn between Studio Finish and Studio Sculpt. Both had a very thick consistency but I found that Studio Sculpt has a more creamy and moisturizing feeling which make sense as this line of products are gel based.

I really like this concealer as it blends into the skin really well and doesn't flake or cake up. I found that it did a good job covering my dark circles and looked really natural on me. It is definitely a change from my old concealer: Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer.



Sigma Blending Brush, Left: Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in shade 1 Right: MAC Studio Sculpt


I was really pleased with the Maybelline concealer initially but later found that the consistency was so dry it my skin flake off and did not blend in evenly, however it did cover the dark circles. I definitely think the MAC concealer is a great buy and a new HG Concealer for me! 

I definitely recommend this product for everyone as the quality of the product is really good and there a good range of colors out there to suit everyone's skin tone.