Blog Archive

Beautiful And Inspirational Makeup & Fashion Photos

From time to time we all need some sort of inspiration for creating looks or simply some beautiful photos to looks at. Sometimes you just see pictures out there and think wow that's amazing, so here I have chosen a few of the pics that I have been loving recently.

Tyra Banks

I love Tyra's makeup in this photo, the photo itself is very glamorous and Hollywood. The makeup is healthy and glowing and catches the light in all the right places. Tyra's hair is voluminous and wavy and I love the color.

By Zuhair Murad
Zuhair Murad is one of my favourite designers, his dresses are somewhat unusual and fairy-tale like which I really like. I love the dresses in this photo but I especially like the way the makeup is quite dark and matches the dresses perfectly.


By Vanessa Kandiyoti

Everybody loves jewelry especially me, and I recently came across this collection online by Vanessa Kandiyoti. these pieces are from the evil eye collection which is just beautiful. There are many pieces in the collection which come with a variety of different diamonds and gemstones on 18k gold.


I think this is a great photo of Kim Kardashian, she's known to have great makeup always and the look in this picture is quite different to what she usually wears. I'm really liking the fuchsia lips and the liner. Her hair looks great in this pic too.


Finally I saw these shoes a while back, I absolutely love them and they are made from real diamonds!