Blog Archive

Olay Gentle Cleansers Conditioning Milk


I've been looking for something new to add to my skincare routine and since Olay is one of my favourites this was a no-brainer. This is a conditioning milk formulated for normal/dry/combination skin, I was originally looking for a makeup remover and to be honest It wasn't too clear if this would do the trick or not.

This is super cheap and I picked it up for just £2 at Superdrug, so it was worth a try. The only reason I keep going back to using Olay over the years is; because of the fresh light smell that I adore and that none of the products have ever irritated my skin. And this time I actually took the time out to read the label and find out that the amazing smell is a combination of aloe and cucumber, so it makes sense now.


So for some more info on this cleanser, it's dermatologically tested, non comedogenic and claims to give you clean, refreshed and soft skin. This will also "dissolve" away dirt and makeup. I'll say it's enjoyable to use, I've bought toners and moisturizers from Olay in the past and have enjoyed them for the fact that all the products leave you feeling clean, refreshed with a pleasant smell.

I'm not too into the idea of using this as a cleanser in the morning, but I'm finding great as a makeup remover. I squeeze a pea sized amount on my hand and gently massage this onto my face using circular motions, then I gently wipe it away with a cotton pad. This does leave my skin very smooth and soft, I've tried to remove eye makeup with this but it's not so great in that department, so I'll just leave that but I am happy using this to remove the rest of my makeup.

So all in all this product hasn't let me down, the smell is really nice and the product pretty much does as it says on the label so that's great.