Blog Archive

Make up - eye kohl



I only use liquid eyeliner when I'm out partying and I want to be 100% sure that it will stay intact all night! Pretty much I like my eyes to be lined, all the time, however during the day I don't want to achieve such a dramatic look like I would with the liquid eyeliner, therefore I use a kohl instead.


 It took me forever to find a kohl that will have a decent lasting power and will be easy to apply. I went through every possible kohl out there! From drugstore brands like Rimmel to high end Dior, I tried them all.  Right now I'm using the MAC eye kohl in Smolder.
I've been using it since March. I must say it's the best eye kohl from the all the kohls I've used. The lasting power is approximately 9 hours. It's very easy to apply. The texture is perfect for both more defined look, and smudging or blending to achieve that smokey eye look. I would recommend it to people with sensitive skin. For me it's not causing any problems, which is a first when it comes to eye kohls. Most of them make my eye itch, A LOT!

The price for 1.45g is £13. When it comes to MAC products, be very careful when getting them on eBay, as there is a lot of FAKES out there! The worst part about them is that we have no idea what they've actually put in them, which may turn out to have terrible effects on our skin.
RATING: 4.5/5


xA