Blog Archive

Benefit High Beam & Posie Tint


I've always wanted to try these two! I already gone through a bottle of Benetint, and that was probably my favourite Benefit product. Like I've mentioned before I absolutely love this brand, I think the products are great! 

High Beam is a great highlighter and complexion enhancer, it has a satiny texture and is a beautiful light pink color. This highlighter is very pretty I must say I wasn't particularly attracted to it because I thought a pink highlighter wouldn't be right for me but I have changed my mind since, I think the color and texture really make the difference this gives such a glowing look! really impressive. This also has multiple uses such as highlighting cheekbones, brow bone, cupids bow and can even be mixed into foundation for the ultimate glow.


This is the first time I'm trying Posie Tint and there was some pressure just because Benetint was so great. I really like lip and cheek stains in general because they tend to be more long lasting and low maintenance, however they do tend to make lips dry and tight so wearing a gloss or lipbalm is advised! and wearing this under a lipstick or opaque gloss would make the color pop even more.


I'm really liking this one, it's a really cute bubblegum pink color. Which I've never really tried, I've always stuck with the peachy coral colors. The texture is quite thin but not watery like Benetint, I've only been using this on my lips not cheeks which I think works best on me. Overall I'm really impressed with both the products and need to get more!