Blog Archive

Vaseline Rosy Lips


Since I got this in the Vaseline Lips set, I just wanted to say how great it is. This version of the lip therapy contains rose and almond oil and has a tinted finish. They keep coming out with all these different ones but I would say this one is my favourite by far. I really like the fact that it's tinted because the colour is just lovely! It's a really natural sort of raspberry pink. The scent is light and fruity which I really like, it's not overpowering like some other lip balms.

I've always been using vaseline and this is my second Rosy Lips tin, I gave one to a friend when I went abroad and she ended up throwing it in the bin because it melted in the heat! so I was quite upset about that and finally one year later I've been able to get my hands on it again!

I love having this in my makeup kit because it's so cheap, it reminds me of the Benefit Benetint which I'm hoping to buy soon, so maybe I can use them together.

You can find this for £1.49 at Boots and Superdrug.