Blog Archive

The Glossy Box

I came across this when I was online and think it's a great idea!



For just £10 a month you can sign up to receive luxury beauty samples from the biggest brands around, each month you will be sent 5 of the latest Beauty and Cosmetics samples delivered to your door to test out. 

I must say I'm really impressed at the presentation and choice of products. Particularly the Nars Illuminator which seems much larger than a sample size. In each box you'll find product information and tips and tricks for  the best application. You will also receive a Glossy Dot each time you  give feedback and after 20 Glossy Dots you will receive a free box! Brands featured by the company also include Murad and Daniel Sandler Cosmetics.

Sounds great to me! I really want to try this and the great thing is you can cancel anytime if you're not satisfied so I will surely give this a go. The Glossy Box is £10 a month and you can find out more information at: