Blog Archive

May Wishlist


1. Rimmel Sexy Curves
I really want to try this mascara, I love mascara's in general and one of my all time favourites is Benefit bad gal lash. But this one seems like a really good one and the wand is quite small, so it can separate lashes well without clumping.


2. Rimmel Nude Delight Lipstick
I really want this lipstick I've seen a couple of times in the store and the color is just beautiful, a very peachy nude that looks slightly darker  that the Revlon Soft Nude lipstick.



3. Sleek Sugar May Pout Polish,
I saw this online and it's just gorgeous quite similar to the Bobby Brown Pot Rouge collection but more affordable. This is definitely a must have for spring/summer.


4. Sigma F80,
I already have a few of the Sigma brushes and can't live without them, the quality is amazing. This flat kabuki brush is great for buffing in foundation.


5. Clinique Blush Brush,
Another brush I know! but brushes are really important and you can never have too many right!but these type of brushes will last a really long time if you take care of them.