Blog Archive

Eyebrow Grooming Kits

I've always used the old fashioned pencil to fill in my eyebrows, but recently I've been much more into the kits out there that take care of all my eyebrow needs. I really like using a powder now because it looks much more natural and most of these kits come with a wax which is really helpful. So here are a few that I picked:


Paula Dorf 2+1 For Brows, $26
2+1 is actually a trio consisting of 2 brow colours and brow wax, to fill in the brows and keep them in shape all day. I like that it's in a cute handy pot which is practical to carry around.





Anastasia Brow Express, $38,
You can't argue with Anastasia she's the best brow guru out there, she even does J-Lo's eyebrows. This kit contains: 4 brow stencils, an angled brush, 2 brow colours, a highlighter and a wax cream.



Shavata Brow Perfector, £19.50
This kit is really cute and small which is perfect for keeping in a makeup kit. It contains 3 cream shadows that can mixed to achieve a custom colour, it also comes with 2 small angled brushes.


Too Faced Brow Envy Kit, £26
This is my current eyebrow kit and it's a really cute package. It comes with 2 brow colours, a wax, eyebrow stencils, a pencil, angled brush and tweezer. So basically all the things you need to do your brows. I will say the box is kind of large and not very practical for your kit.
http://www.asos.com/Too-Faced-Cosmetics/Too-Faced-Brow-Envy-Kit/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=209097&r=2