Blog Archive

Bourjois Delice De Poudre Bronzing Powder


I've had this for a while now and sort of forgot about it, let me start by saying I love Bourjois since I was younger I've always loved the brand except for their blushes and eyeshadows everything else is of a good quality. And I think I have some sort of bronzer addiction, I don't leave the house without wearing bronzer if I'm wearing makeup. I find that bronzer will add a nice healthy color to my face.

I'm ashamed to admit that I only bought this because of the packaging, but come on it's so cute! 


This bronzer does contain shimmer which didn't bother me at the time but I don't really like it now. It is long lasting, I don't hate it but I don't love it either. I find that the color is a bit fake looking on me and is kind of chunky so it doesn't really apply as smooth as I'd like, this doesn't smell like chocolate either but it does have a pleasant sweet smell kind of reminds me of going to Sephora's. I don't think I will buy this again just because I'm not really impressed with it and I don't think it's anything special, usually I buy the Rimmel bronzer which I love because it gives a really natural finish. But I will try to finish using this.