Blog Archive

The Superdrug BeautyCard


Since coming back to the Uk I heard that Superdrug were launching a Beautycard, basically a loyalty card where you collect points from spending and then you can use those points to buy things in store. I already have a boots card which I love and use all the time so I was interested to try out the Superdrug card.

The card has a mirror on it which I think is pretty useless because as you can see mine is already scratched and looks rather raggedy!!

But I really love the boots card because you can save a lot of points quite easily, so you can buy more things! anyway they were giving away the Beautycard in store so I thought why not. I'm still not quite sure how it works because the website says for £1 you get 1 point! that is not good. So basically every 100 points will only buy you £1. I really hope that's not the case or else I will only use my boots card.

Does anyone else use the Superdrug Beautycard?