Blog Archive

black & white give way to blue



Yesterday it was finally SUNNY in Vancouver! The sun comes out once in awhile and then it ends up raining for days afterwards. Everyone here keeps commenting on how long its taking for summer to come around; its awful! We need more than one day of sunshine STAT!

Yesterday I drove to Richmond (a suburb of Vancouver) to do some errands, and then I went over to my dads house for bbq cheeseburgers. Mmm!





white button down tee - thrifted & cut off sleeves / levis - thrifted & cutoff / bike shorts - thrifted /
 poncho - maya boutique / studded flats - target / sunglasses - bluenotes / studded belt - some mall store


Today I went to my friend Carly's house to do a photoshoot for a project she is working on. You can check out here website here. It's based on the seven deadly sins, and I was VANITY! Here's one quick shot before she releases the final pictures: