Blog Archive

The end is almost here.

I'm very sorry I haven't been updating this blog for such a long time. The reason of this behavior is that I've been completing my last year of my Bachelor Degree. Now that I have submitted my dissertation and all of my finals are behind me I can start regularly add new posts to this blog. In near future I plan to make some adjustments to the blog. Right now I'm brainstorming about that. More details coming soon.

My graduation is on July 21st, so a person who changes her mind about what to wear 20 thousand times a day I need to start thinking about that now. I just hope that once my mind is set I will keep my decision. We'll see.


I created a couple of sets for what I feel is appropriate for ceremonies like High School and College graduation, as well some sets that can be worn for end of the year ceremonies (which are very popular in Poland).

Tłumaczenie:

Sorki, że nie dodawałam nowych postów przez tak długi czas, kończe właśnie mój ostatni rok Licencjacki więc miałam masę spraw na głowie. Ale teraz gdy juz oddałam moją prace licencjacka i napisałam egzaminy końcowe mogę zacząć regularnie dodawać nowe posty do tego bloga. W niedalekiej przyszłości planuje wprowadzić lekkie zmiany. Narazie rozważam kilka pomysłów, więcej detali podam wam wkrótce.

Moja graduacja odbędzie się 21 Lipca. Jako osoba, która zmienia danie nt. tego co ma ubrać przynajmniej 20 tysięcy razy na dzień już teraz muszę zacząć myśleć o tym co ubiorę. Mam nadzieję, że gdy już wybiorę to co mam ubrać pozostane przy tej decyzji! Zobaczymy.

Stworzyłam kilka setów z ubraniami, które uważam za odpowiednie na takie ceremonie jak graduacja, lub zakończenie roku szkolnego.



graduation ceremony


graduation ceremony by bunny.fashion featuring enamel bracelets

dress: Asos.com
shoes: Christian Louboutin
bracelet & clutch: Hermes




dress: Asos.com
shoes: Zara
bracelet: Roseark
Clutch: Alexander McQueen
Ring: Brian Danielle




Dress: Asos.com
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Clutch: Gucci
Clutch: Chanel