Blog Archive

Nivea Daily Essentials Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes


So I'm back in the UK now which explains my lack of posts recently! but my first stop since coming back has been Superdrug which I love! and missed very much, you can always get some great deals when you shop there. I picked up these Nivea wet wipes for dry and sensitive skin, so here is what it claims  :

Gently cleanses, tones and hydrates
Removes make-up and waterproof mascara
Suitable for sensitive eyes

This pack contains 25 wipes and is alcohol free which is great! and contain natural almond oil and calendula extract. I love using these wipes because they don't sting at all and they have the nicest almond smell. I really like using these wipes because they feel so smooth and soft on the skin, and the makeup seems to come off quite easily. I definitely prefer these than the Soap and Glory wipes so I will happily purchase again.