Blog Archive

Products I've Finished 2


I don't usually talk too much about hair products, but I'm still on a mission to grow my hair as long as possible! so I just wanted to show everyone the different things I'm using.

Johnson's Baby Shampoo
I don't know why I keep using this, thinking it may be more gentle on my hair, I'm still trying to find the best shampoo because it seems my hair has a lot of issues. But I did finish the bottle and it's "ok" it cleans my hair nicely but seems to make it tangle very badly!!! which is not really the best is it, so I don't think I will buy this again.

Dabur Amla Hair Oil
I don't know exactly how many bottles I've finished to date but I love this stuff. I especially like using this when I have a headache it seems to ease the pain a bit. I try to apply this oil whenever I have time and just let it soak in. Love the stuff and will continue to buy for many years to come!

Soap & Glory Cleansing Cloths
There's nothing too special about these but removing makeup seems like homework you don't want to do sometimes. But it has to be done and for me the easiest way is to use wipes. I did enjoy using these but they started to sting after a while and the pack dried out halfway through.