Blog Archive

Soap and Glory Cleansing Cloths

Size: 25 Cleansing Cloths


Here's something else I picked up from boots this time, the Soap and Glory Cleansing Cloths infused with PORESHRINK-RS. I've bought these before and sort of forgot about them. But again I've come back to them I guess thats how you can tell what you should really stick to, things you just go back to after trying everything.

I like the plastic lid a lot its very practical and your wipes don't dry out. I'm definitely a sucker for the packaging this is nothing too special or expensive but its very cute. I love this brand and I'm not disappointed by this at all.  The texture of these are thicker than regular wipes. It has a good smell too it's light and floral very pleasant.

This product says that if you employ a little bit of pressure it will exfoliate your face, and regular use of these wipes may make your pores shrink. I wouldn't count on this to exfoliate my skin but its very good for removing make up and giving a fresh clean feeling. It doesn't irritate my skin but it does make it a bit red after which is ok with me.

Wet wipes aren't really something that people spend money on, most people including me just reach for the cheapest brand thinking they all do the same job. But these are definitely worth buying I will buy them again soon.