Blog Archive

Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer

Shade: 01 Nude Beige
Yesterday I was shopping around my local Carrefour supermarket when I came across this. I've always wanted to try the dream mousse concealer since I loved dream mousse foundation. I don't remember why stopped using the foundation but I heard everywhere that the concealer was being discontinued and I was a bit  disappointed. However there wasn't much choice there were only 3 shades to choose from 01 the one I got, 02 a very very light looking colour and no3 a very light pink looking colour. 

No1 is the only that would have worked on me anyway its also the only one that says its anti dark circles and a corrector but looks much darker in real life. Anyway I'm one of those unlucky people that suffer from dark circles and I haven't found a concealer that gives a good coverage yet.

 I really like this concealer it definitely brightens up the eye, it doesn't look like much in the picture but it really did make a difference and it did cover the dark circles. I really like that its quite thick and creamy and it applies very easily, it takes almost no effort to blend it. However there are couple things to be ware of. It is quite drying and if your eyes are not properly moisturized it will flake off like crazy. Also you really need the smallest amount to dab on your eye because it goes a very long way, use anymore than you need and it will cake up and sit in any fine lines under the eyes but I think this would also be great as an eyeshadow primer.
All in all it works for me so I will keep using it.