Blog Archive

Sigma Travel Kit

A couple weeks ago I purchased the Sigma Travel Kit for $49. The kit comes with 7 brushes and there were 2 brushes added as a free gift. I have to say that I'm very impressed with these brushes especially since I got 2 free. But I have to say the quality is amazing, these brushes are so soft I couldn't believe it, they are definitely as good as MAC. The shipping was great everything got here in good condition.

The brushes come in this cute pouch that has a magnetic seal. I really liked the way that the product was presented everything came in a handy purple pouch with some leaflets.

It really felt like a lot of effort was put into the presentation which I really appreciate because it makes a huge difference to me. With this kit I received a couple of leaflets with information on each brush its use and how to clean them.
As a free gift I received the Sigma F50 Stippling brush and the E25 blending brush. So here are the brushes.



F30 Large Powder
Love this brush, I use this for my loose powder. It's really dense and fluffy it makes powder glide on to the face great for blending.


Foundation F60
I've got many flat foundation brushes but this one is great, it's super soft and the bristles are very flexible it really blends the product.


Large Angled Contour F40
I use this for my bronzer to really buff it in, I like this brush but it tends to fan out a bit too much losing its shape.


Eye Shading E55
Great brush for packing color on the lid, it's very soft and makes blending easy.



Pencil E30
A handy brush for blending the lash line, applying an inner corner highlight and putting color on the crease.

Tapered Blending E40
I love this brush for applying my concealer it gives an airbrush effect and really covers blemishes. I don't think I will ever use my finger to apply concealer again.

Concealer F70
Well Ironically this is the concealer brush again it's very soft but I'm sticking to the E40.


Duo Fibre F50
My favourite brush so far it's amazing for applying foundation gives a truly airbrushed but natural look.


Blending E25
Another favourite this brush is a must for eyeshadow it's so soft, I love using this to blend out my eyeshadows.

So there are the Brushes I am definitely going to purchase more because I feel the quality is really great for the price. I think using good brushes to apply makeup is important. After using these brushes for the first time I really saw a difference, my makeup looked much more natural and effortless.

The only thing I would say is that these brushes do shed a bit and after washing them as recommended they did shed a lot. Which is rather annoying because I don't have time to pick hairs off of my face after using every brush. But after using them continuously they do shed a lot less which is a relief.