Blog Archive

Benefit EyeBright


Benefit is definitely one of my favourite brands I love all their products especially the packaging. This is used to give a fresh awake look and can also be used as a brow highlight and also to brighten the under eye area.

This is such a cute pencil its quite thick and it has an amazing creamy formula so it's really easy to apply you won't be dragging this onto your waterline it just glides on super easy.

Before
I definitely like the initial effect of this as soon as you apply it you can really see a difference but I think the color is not right for me. I'm an NC 37 and on me I just feel it is slightly too stark. I think a pale yellow would be more suitable. I think this would work out better for people with a paler complexion.





After
The thing that kinda annoys me for some reason everytime I apply this it always clumps on to my lower lashes and I have to keep fixing it. This doesn't last very long either I kept having to reapply quite frequently. So unfortunately this didn't work out for me maybe in another colour I would reconsider it.