Blog Archive

2011 Oscars Red Carpet

Every year I follow the Oscars it's the most glamourous event of the year and I always look forward to seeing some amazing dresses and jewelry. This year I felt a bit disappointed because in my opinion it wasn't nearly as glamourous as last year. Many stars opted for more simple dresses than what you would usually see. Here are a few of my favourites this year.

Hilary Swank in Gucci


Halle Berry in Marchesa
Natalie Portman in Rodarte
Cate Blanchett in Givenchy Couture
So these are a couple of my favourites I really like Cate Blanchett's dress I've already seen on the worst dress list but I don't care, this somewhat of an unsual dress but that's why I love it I think the beadwork is amazing and combined with the yellow it's really different.

I love the metallic and nude dresses and I definitely like some sparkles but there wasn't really anything outstanding to me. I really like Natalie Portman's dress I think the deep plum color is divine and really suits her, she looked amazing.