Blog Archive

Holiday Products Wishlist

Since I did a Makeup wishlist I just couldn't resist sharing some of the items I really want for summer.
It's been a good year so far but I'm really looking forward to summer and going on holiday. So here are some things I will definitely want to take with me.

1. Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Or
I really want this product, I've had my eye on it for years yet somehow never picked it up. But it's first on my list now. This is a dry oil with shimmer particles, can be used on face body and hair. To me this has an odd smell kind of like copper it's not off putting but strangely addictive.






 2. Estee Lauder Daywear Plus Tint
I think this would be great to wear in summer when its hot nobody wants to have thick foundation on, this is a blue moisturizer that changes color on the skin and gives a subtle radiant glow.








3. Benefit Benetint
This is great I've purchased it before and it is a waterproof tint for cheeks and lips. It gives the nicest glow that lasts all day.
I love that its a multipurpose product, saves time and space.













4. MoroccanOil
This has become so popular recently I've got to give it a try, this product revives and strenghtens hair gives shine and reduces drying time. Sounds like a miracle.










5. Origins Never A Dull Moment
I've been wanting this for so long, and ever since I heard Jennifer Lopez was a fan I was sold. This is a skin brightening face polish with papaya extract. This is supposed to gently exfoliate the skin without irritating.