Blog Archive

Makeup Wishlist!

So this is my first wishlist on this blog, There are so many things I want to get its scary I just love to buy makeup I think that is the best part of the whole thing and its hard to limit how many things I want. But this will be fun at least I can keep track of what I buy and hopefully I will buy everything on the list and then I will start a new list!


1.Chanel Mat Lumiere
This will hopefully be an amazing foundation, yes I'm putting lots of pressure on it. I previously tried the Vitalumiere in 40, but that was too light and I didn't like the dewy shiny look. So I'm hoping this will do the trick .






2. Sigma F50 Stippling Brush
I'm really excited about this brush, this will be great for getting an airbrushed foundation look. I've heard great reviews about this brush and it's similar to the MAC 187.







3. Satin Taupe by MAC
Possibly my favourite eyeshadow of all time, yes it's that amazing, great color for day or night definitely deserves a permanent place in my makeup bag.









 4. Melon Pigment by MAC
I've never owned a pigment before but I really like this color it's a beautiful golden peach color. It can also be a highlighter.










5. Oilatum Natural Repair Face Cream
I saw this on youtube because Pixiwoo has so many great things to say about this cream. I really want this I have very angry sensitive skin and I need a nice thick cream that won't make my skin greasy.