Blog Archive

My Favourite Perfumes Ever

I've been thinking about my favourite perfumes and I wanted to share some of my all time favourites. Perfume is a personal thing and everyone has a different taste, so here are my top 5.

Lolita Lempicka
$50-$90
I kinda forgot about this perfume, I wanted it so much when I was younger I thought the bottle was so cool. But I really love this perfume it has a great slightly sweet vanilla smell.



La Prairie, Silver Rain
$190
A truly extravagant fragrance, this perfume is amazing I love the bottle and the smell is truly unforgettable and unfortunately so is the price $190 which is why I didn't buy it at the time. Composed of costly essential oils of roots, herbs and flowers from some of the most mystical and mysterious parts of the world.

Viktor and Rolf, Flowerbomb
$75-$100
Love this perfume it has a sweet toffee smell. It has notes of Sambac Jasmine, Centifolia Rose, Cattleya Orchid and Ballerina Freesia on a base of Patchouli. A really nice light floral fragrance.


Jennifer Lopez, Glow
$50
I don't usually go for celebrity fragrances but this is the exception, I got this when it first came out and loved it since. This has notes of: Orange flower, Grapefruit, Citrus, Rose, Sandalwood, Soft Amber, Jasmine, Vanilla Musk and Orris. Love the bottle and color.


Jean Paul Gaultier 2 Unisex
$55
I got this at christmas a few years ago and strangely became addicted to this. The smell is quite amazing, made with a real vanilla pod it has a really smooth sweet scent. I guess I have a thing for perfumes with vanilla. But this one is really different and mysterious. The bottle is great it's two bottles magnetically attached together.