Blog Archive

Clean & Clear Shine Control Daily Facial Moisturizer Oil Free

Price: $7.00
This is my new moisturizer not sure where to start with this, I got this recently because it said it was oil free and I'm having many problems with my skin right now and this goes on the list of products I've wasted my money on trying to find something that works. 

This is by Johnson and Johnson which is a brand I trust so I thought I would give it a go, this bottle is 100 ml this also has lemongrass and fruit extracts which explains the pleasant fresh fruity smell. This says that it will not clog pores and leave you shine free throughout the day.

I completely disagree first off this moisturizer seriously stings my face, I've very rarely encountered a product that causes such pain, after washing my face I apply this in the morning but after few seconds it stings really bad but if I reapply it throughout the day it doesn't sting as much. The consistency is okay it feels moisturizing but that doesn't last and after 30 minutes my skin is dry again and has a shiny appearance.
Also this has quite a slimy feel after its rubbed in which I do not like. I won't recommend this to anyone to be honest I think it wasn't worth the money it's irritated my skin very badly and it's not moisturizing enough.
So I'm never buying this again.