Blog Archive

some people die just a little / sometimes you die by the drop / some people die in the middle / i live just fine on the top

Yesterday I started to work on a new show- it's called The Soap Show and it's going to be a live, improvised soap opera. I saw the cast working for the first time and I have no doubt that it's going to be amazing. I've always hated doing improv- I don't like being put on the spot (plus in high school no one ever has any clever ideas, really) but these guys and gals were incredible. I love how they can create an entire scenario/relationship/plot in a split second with no discussion. Safe to say I was laughing my ass off! annnnd here's what i wore:


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
mens dress shirt - thrifted / leopard print scarf - couture consignment / black jeans - dunnes /
studded belt - dunnes / combat boots - nastygal / pink watch - a gift


p.s. the dead weathers new album "SEA OF COWARDS" is released today! YEAAHH! PLUS the complete animated series of DARIA comes out on dvd today too! it's about time.