Blog Archive

he likes all our pretty songs and he likes to sing along and he likes to shoot his gun but he knows not what it means

this is what i was wearing this weekend!

Saturday - hanging out with my dad, step-mom and brother, thrift shopping, eating too much pizza and watching "The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus":


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
flannel shirt - f as in frank / white tee - joe fresh / cutoffs - thrifted jeans, diy shredded /
studded leggings - dunnes / ballet flats - joe fresh / white heart necklace - h&m


Sunday: Mothers Day! Went to coffee with my family (aunt, 2 uncles, my mom and my cousin), took my mom out for dinner, and watched the finale of Project Runway with mom (we are both addicted to that show!):


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
boyfriend blazer - thrifted / white tee - joe fresh / jeans - primark / zipper heels - spring / purse - max c /
 black heart necklace - h&m / zipper sunglasses - aldo / cross earrings - temple of the modern girl

I absolutely adore the navy blue boyfriend blazer I was wearing today. I got it yesterday while thrift shopping at this little thrift store in an old church for only $4.50! What a steal.