Blog Archive

God Save The Zombie Queen

so today I went to Bangtown Hair Saloon in Vancouver for an awesome haircut! If you live in Vancouver you should definetly check this place out- I got my hair cut at a old piano with a giant mirror attached to it. PLUS, they offer beer! (i was a little buzzed on my way out, i have to admit...) I will have to post some pictures soon. but for now, here is what I wore...

Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket
t-shirt - guys section at urban planet / pink hoodie - thrifted american apparel / jeans - primark / combat boots - nastygal

who else is excited for the new Banksy doc "Exit Through The Gift Shop"?? I took a bunch of pictures of his work while I was in Berlin last summer. He seems like such a mysterious creature, I hope that the doc does him justice.