Blog Archive

crop top don't stop

I guess you can tell from these 2 outfits i've been really into cropped jackets the past week.

I wore this outfit to see some bands play at the Wise Hall, and grab a bite to eat on Commercial Drive with a friend...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
leather jacket - f as in frank / white tee - joe fresh / leopard tank - h&m /
 cross necklace - f21 / jeans - primark / pink flats - joe fresh

I've had this cropped jacket since late last year but have never worn it until now. I'm really glad I decided to keep it around! I wore this outfit to an awesome party in Gastown, a fundraiser for my friends' new theatre company. It was so fun to have all my college friends in one room together!
Photobucket
Photobucket
cropped military jacket - forever 21 / white tee - joe fresh / cutoff jeans - thrifted, diy shredded /
wet look leggings - some mall store / cross necklace - f21 / pink flats - joe fresh