Blog Archive

Surprise

Some time ago I submitted my Uni look to this Polish Breakfast Show called Good morning TVN. To my surprise my look was picked as one of the best 10. I know it's not a big accomplishment but still it made me kinda flattered ;) (link to the page under the Polish translation)

Tlumaczenie:

Jakis czas temu wyslalam moja stylizacje uczelniania do Dzien Dobry TVN. Ku mojemu zaskoczeniu, po wejsciu na stronke zobaczylam, ze zostala ona wybrana jako jedna z 10 najlepszych. Wiem, ze nie jest to osiagniecie na miare Oskara, ale poczulam sie bardzo fajnie widzac moje zdjecie na stronie. 





PS. I'll try to add new outfit tomorrow. If I won't be able to I will post it on Friday and add an outfit from the shopping spree, which I've planned for that Friday. 

PPS. I saw on Style Scrapbook that Andy have made a clutch. I really liked it but wasn't bothered to make it so decided to get it from American Apparel, however they don't make it in orange. But now I REALLY want to have this clutch, so in the end I decided that I will make it myself. I am going to be making it back home as I don't have a sawing machine with me at the moment, but as I'm going back home for Easter I can use the one that my Grandma owns. That post should appear at the end of next week as I still haven't found the perfect leather for the clutch.

x