Blog Archive

Dabur Amla Hair Oil

I just picked up another bottle of the Dabur Amla hair oil, I've been using this for a while now and I've gone through many bottles. Dabur Amla is a very popular hair treatment and is made from Indian gooseberries to make hair long strong and dark.

First off my hair is not good right now, I've dyed and bleached my hair a lot and only stopped last year. This has left my hair in very very bad condition. My hair is a lot thinner, breaks off easily it also falls out a lot too.

I've used a lot of different things such as coconut oil, olive oil and I also tried the Amla Gold with almond oil which I really didn't like because it made my hair very greasy, but nothing has worked like this.

I  use this oil 2-3 times a week, I massage this from root to tip and leave it overnight and wash in the morning. I usually shampoo twice to get my hair really clean. I really like the results of using this oil, the biggest change I've seen since using this is that hair has stopped falling out! it's amazing when I don't use this my hair falls out by the handful each day. But since using this only 1 or 2 hairs fall out which is really great. My hair feels a lot thicker and really bouncy.


The only thing I don't like about this oil is the smell which is quite strong but not as bad as people say and I hate the fact that the bottle does not come with a nozzle so it can be very easy to use too much or to have an accident with this. So I pour the oil into a different bottle with a cap. I will definitely continue to use this on a regular basis because it has stopped my hair loss completely and is helping my hair much grow faster.