Blog Archive

April Makeup Wishlist


1. Lorac Hot and Spicy duo, $30
 I saw this recently on youtube and I love it! it's is a bronzer and coral blush. It has some shimmer but not too much. This would be great for spring/summer.

2. Revlon Super Lustrous Gloss in Coral Reef, $10
This gloss is amazing! the color is so pretty and it would match perfectly with the Lorac Duo, it's definitely a must have and the gloss itself is highly pigmented which is great!

3. Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine, $13
This lip butter seems to be very popular especially in this color. It's made from shea butter and rice wax and has a tinted finish.

4. MAC Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe, $14.50
I had this eyeshadow a couple of years ago and I really miss it! The color is so versatile it can be worn day or night and it blends really nicely too! one of my favourites.

5. DiorSkin  Poudre Shimmer in 002 Amber Diamond, $48
This is a big step for me because of the price, but I've heard so many amazing things about it so I'm definitely going to get it and you can't deny how beautiful the color is.