Blog Archive

Sudocrem, Antiseptic Healing Cream

I know, this is by far the least glamorous post I've written yet however, I actually do use this a lot! Sudocrem was created 80 years ago, can you believe that? Whilst it's marketed for Nappy Rashes it's also used for: Eczema, Bed Sores, Acne   Sunbun and Cuts.

I do suffer from eczema and acne and I have used this to treat both. I won't call this a miracle cure for acne but it does help calm things down a lot. It is very useful for eczema too it has a nice soothing effect and stops the itching. I am always getting cuts and scrapes and this is really great for plastering on the affected areas.

I won't lie this cream is extremely thick, not very blendable actually not blendable at all. It leaves a very noticable white mark, kind of using sunscreen and it does have a strong medicated smell, which I actually enjoy strangely.

But I just wanted say that this is a great product and has many many uses, I have been using this for a long time and has been very helpful for me. So I hope this will be helpful for you!