Blog Archive

Kate Hudson's Chrome hearts Jewelry Collaboration, CH + KH


Whilst flipping through the pages of this month's issue of In Style I saw something that caught my eye, and it turns out that Kate Hudson is teaming up with Chrome Hearts to bring out a new jewelry collection. It seemed like an unlikely match at first but I really like the pieces! 



The collection will launch this summer and the CH + KH collection features aquamarine, green tourmaline and citrine gemstones. Also white diamonds and freshwater pearls set in 18k and 22k gold, the collection is very bohemian with luxurious flair.



I'm really interested in the metal and gem cocktail rings (not pictured) which start at around £150. I'm really excited to see these pieces and will be available in Selfridges in the Uk.

 Can't wait!
        x