Blog Archive

August Wishlist



Sigma F80 Brush - I already have the Sigma F50 stippling brush and I really love it, it's my go-to foundation brush. But I know that the F80 is even better, this buffing brush will apply foundation even smoother and blend better.

Nars Sheer Glow - I've heard so much about this foundation so I really want to try it. Mostly because they have so many shades to choose from and they probably won't be as yellow as what I'm using now : MAC Studio Fix Fluid.

Benefit MoonBeam - I really really want this, I'm still using the Benefit HighBeam and it's amazing as a highlighter and it's even more amazing when you mix it with your foundation. I prefer the shade MoonBeam better.

Bourjois Rotating Mascara - I'm a sucker for gadgets and I've never tried anything like this before. When you press the button the mascara can rotate in opposite directions to grab the lashes better. And I saw Pixiwoo using it!

Davines Nounou Hair Mask - I first saw this online when I was reading that Christina Aguilera uses this on her hair. This mask repairs dry and brittle hair. I really like the packaging of this and the way it seems like a nice thick paste.

YSL Rouge Volupte in Peach Passion - This is a gorgeous lipstick and the packaging is absolutely beautiful. Everyone should own at least one luxe lipstick like this.