Blog Archive

Slim Fast Vanilla


In a recent post I mentioned a few things about protein shakes and I've mentioned Slim Fast in a post I made about diets and other things. So I wanted to write something specifically about Slim Fast since I have been continually using this since around 2009.

I've really enjoyed drinking slim fast and have lost weight using this, I lost around 20 pounds last year through cutting out junk food and reducing portion sized along with using slim fast. I really like the taste of it and it keeps me feeling full longer. Each shake contains around 230 calories and has a really nice thick creamy consistency which is really good.

All you have to do is add two scoops to milk and blend, I like to use low fat milk and add some extra water to mine to get more! Slim Fast also contains vitamins and minerals to add to your RDA, this a meal replacement program and should be not be used to subsitute all meals. It is important to eat a balanced diet and drink a lot of water whilst using this to see the full benefits.