Blog Archive

A Few Things I picked Up!


Finally I had some time off work today so I went to Boots and picked up a few things. I wasn't exactly sure what I was going to get but I found some cool things.

Ruby & Millie I Brush - This is just a blending brush I picked up, you can never have enough blending brushes right? There must have been some sale going on because I managed to pick this up for only £1.60! 

Barry M 147 Lipstick - This was a surprise to me, I have never bought anything from Barry M before but I saw some one review this and thought that color is amazing! a light pinky pastel just gorgeous.

Kent Bristle Brush - I really needed a bristle brush for a long time and makes my hair really soft when I brush it.

Organix Argan Oil Conditioner - Im really interested in trying this whole Argan Oil thing so I decided to try a small bottle of the conditioner and we'll see how it goes from there, really excited to try it though.

Optrex Itchy Eye Drops -  Doesn't need much explaining I think!