Blog Archive

Tons of 101 in 1001 Updates


Completed
22. I have completed and exceeded making 10 new recipes. And can I tell you the Hubs and I love both of these recipes and I have made them a couple of times. Blog posts on both to follow.
29. I FINISHED GRAD SCHOOL. I am so excited about this. It is really a huge accomplishment for me. And I did really well in the program. Now I just have to focus on finding a job career related to my field. I am working on that.
46. I (We) sent Christmas cards this year. They were made by my wonderful "sister-in-law". We have gotten so many compliments on them. You can check out her wonderful creations on her blog The Life of Me. You will not be disappointed. She is fabulous.
88. I bought a pair of boots that I love. I have been searching and searching for a pair of tall boots that could actually fit my thick legs. Well I finally found some on Shoes.com. They were not crazy expensive, but they are what I really wanted. And on top of that they were 15% off, with free shipping, AND i got a 12% rebate from MrRebates.com. I am in love.
92. I did Karaoke. My family has HUGE Christmases. The past two years our entertainment has been karaoke. I rocked out to So What by Pink with 2 of my cousins and my 2-year-old goddaughter. And yes she thinks she knows the words. It was so fun.
Working On
27. I read another non-crime related book and it was wonderful. I could not put it down. Separate post to follow.
30. I watched the documentary King Corn with the companion piece Big River. Wow. More to come on this too.
31. Now that I have finished school, I am working on learning all the countries in Africa and being able to accurately label them on a map.
And that is what I have been doing.