Blog Archive

all black on blacked out shades blacked out maybach

Photobucket

I apologize for the extreme lack of posts these past few months! I was back in school in September, as well as working anywhere from 20 to 30 hours a week, and it felt insane. I didn't have enough time to think about the blog or the desire to post.

But, I'm not going back to school this coming term so I should have time to post once in awhile!

What I wore yesterday: (excuse the grainy webcam pics)

Photobucket

Decided to do a 'teen witch' thing. Usually wouldn't wear something like this but I love the outfit! Layered and super comfortable. I went downtown to do some boxing day shopping with my friend Amanda from high school. Then we went to see a performance of various peices of music/poetry my friend Andrea from theatre school was a part of. It was actually put on by her uncle as a thank you to all of their relatives who are so hospitible during the Christmas season. After that we went out for a late Chinese dinner with a large group of Andrea's family, the musicians from the show and some of Andrea's Uncle's friends. We took up four giant tables! It's kind of a treat when you don't have to order anything and they just bring out tray after tray of delicious food (duck crepe, crab and lobster, fried fish, sweet and sour pork, etc etc.)

While we were shopping I totally scored both a Wildfox tee and a Coco De Couer shirt (Audrey Kitching's clothing line) both of which I had been drooling over for awhile online. I don't think I could stand to pay the regular price but boxing day sales help that!

Photobucket
Photobucket

scoop neck shirt - joe fresh / pashmina - some store in victoria / asymetrical cardigan - joe fresh /
 skirt - h&m / tights - the bay / leg warmers - claires / boots - shoe warehouse

As an extra bonus here's what I wore to my dad's family Christmas party a few weeks ago:

Photobucket


pale pink button down - thrifted / houndstooth skirt - suzy sheir / skull ring - the jean queen / black tights - the bay

Hope you all have an awesome New Year's Eve! Rock it!