Blog Archive

Kim Kardashian's Curling Iron


I've always wondered what curling iron Kim Kardashian uses on her hair, and whilst watching the latest episode of Keeping up with the Kardashian's I saw something familiar. I noticed the Hot Tools Professional Curling Iron which I have been wanting for so long!

Hot Tools Curling Iron



Here are some of the features of this curling iron:
  • 24K Gold Plated Barrel
  • Temperatures up to 430 F (220 C)
  • Heavy Duty Long Life Heating Element
  • Extra Long Cooling Tip
  • 8 FT Tangle Proof Swivel Cord


I've heard so many great things about this curling iron and really want to get it. The curling iron is 24k gold plated and features pulse technology for fast heat up. It even has a swivel cord for less tangles. For loose waves like Kim you should probably go for a barrel size of 1-1/4".