Blog Archive

More from Spring 2010

In addition to Marc Jacobs' Spring 2010 collection I have some other faves from the runway piling up.

Balmain




Honestly, I'm not tired of the Balmain aesthetic- big shoulders, sequins, high high heels and rock n' roll posturing- and for Spring 2010 we've got a bit of a change to a military inspired camo colours. Plus, this is something we can start wearing right now...

Dsquared²






So this collection was supposedly based on camping. Not sure what kind of camping these guys do, or if I'll ever wear a ballgown to set up my tent (probably not??), but I like the layering here- it's also giving me ideas of different places to search for clothing (camping/outdoorsy places for fashion wear? why not?)

Twenty8Twelve



Kinda bo-ho, kinda rock n roll. That's cool by me.