Blog Archive

I wanna grab you by the hair and hang you up from the heavens



I'm so unmotivated right now. I think because I was away on my trip for 3 months my body is still in "relaxation" mode (it took me almost 3 weeks to get over the jet lag), but I also think that I just need to get off my ass and start doing something.

Tomorrow I'm going to Ikea to get a new chest of drawers to fit the mass amounts of clothing I have lying around (it's mostly about organization) and so I'm hoping that with a new space and more organized frame of mind I'll be feeling better!

Plus I've got 2 outfits for you today... the first one I've been wearing alot. It's so comfortable! I found the t-shirt dress for sale for only 5 quid... and now I'm on the hunt for more. It's tough though- they only seem to be at American Apparel and they are quite pricey! The second outfit I wore coming back from Seattle and my friend Courtney and I went shopping at the outlet mall.





floral scarf - Dorothy Perkins / t-shirt dress - New Look /
cardigan - Jacob Connexion / jeans - Primark / boots - Gift / bag - Max C

floral scarf - Dorothy Perkins / jeans - Primark / t-shirt - Primark / men's dress shirt - Thrifted / boots - Peacocks / purse - H&M