Blog Archive

Stuff I've Finished


Retin-A,
This is what I use at night, yes every single night even if I'm tired I still manage to wash my face and apply this. I got this at the pharmacy here for 27.50 Dirhams which is about $7 and it's lasted me 5 months! that's really great. 

Philosophy Purity Made Simple,
I really hated this, I know I still ended up using the whole thing but I did not like using it. It did clean my face nicely and didn't irritate but the smell was awful! This smells like a bunch of medicines and flowers mixed together, contains Sage, Chamomile and Carrot. I won't be trying this again!

The Body Shop Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm,
I love this stuff, one thing about me is that I'm addicted to lip balms I carry one in every jacket or pocket wherever I'm going. I thought the smell of this was a bit sickly at first, Its very sweet but I got used to it. It really kept my lips moisturized! I'll definitely buy this again maybe in another flavor.